- Residuals for shows and movies streamed over the Web and on cellphones.
- A doubling of residual payments from home video sales.
- Extension of guild pay and benefits to writers on reality TV programs.
- DVD sales are needed to offset rising marketing and production costs.
- It's too early to lock into pay formulas for online shows because technologies are changing rapidly.
- No pay for streaming of TV shows on the Web because it is a form of promotion.
Get breaking news alerts delivered to your mobile phone. Text BREAKING to 52669. You will receive up to 30 msgs/mo. Msg&data rates may apply. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel.